Thursday 28 August 2014

The Mayor and the Garbage - By Deborah Dian



This book is suitable for young adults aged 13 and over. In general, I think that it's a book that we should all read at least once in our lifetimes because there is much that we can learn from it.
What would happen if we didn’t do anything to protect our environment? Mike finds out first hand what could happen after he plans to go fishing with his friend – except all the fish are dead. Of course, this sparks an investigation into why the fish are dead – but could dead fish be just the tip of the problem here?
Environment books aren’t always something that tend to grab and keep my attention simply because a lot of the time I tend to feel that I’m being preached to. However, this book is different to many on the market because it looks at the difference a teenager can make – which had me wondering… if a teenager can make this much difference, then what impact could I have?

You can grab your copy of The Mayor And The Garbage at the following venues:-

Amazon UK
Amazon US
Book Depositary 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rival - By Lacy Yager

Rival is a book suitable for the Young Adult market of age 13 and above. One reason I tend to dislike novellas is because they tend to ...